Saturday, July 23, 2011

Argh!

Thought of compiling those little things that often make me go wild. The list is open-ended.

Sneeze-o-phobia:

Annoyed with people who sneeze without using their hankies in public places! I mean, this is something which is taught to all of us during our kindergarten days. The matter becomes worst when the next person in a choc-a-block situation, say a public transport bus, sprays a nice doze of his/her saliva/mucous on your face ‘without’ being even slightly apologetic. Eh! Add to this the fact that common cold is an air-borne disease. Poor guys like you and me have to suffer because that idiot relished an ice-cream the other day. Completely unfair and annoying!

Elevator manners:

Occurs 70% of the time at my workplace! Before I can get out of the elevator the person(s) waiting to get in block(s) my path. Is it so difficult to imagine that the first priority should be given to the incumbents to get out so that the elevator space can be freed up? By not doing so you end up creating a deadlock for both the parties! Just because you are late for a meeting doesn’t mean that you ignore others! Unfair and annoying!

Name suffixes:

I have no reasoning behind name suffixes. Just that I get annoyed when people place a “Sir” or a “Bhai” after my name, or even the stupid "Baka", especially friends and elders. Period.

Disclaimer

No comments: